Vitamins & Supplements
Nourishing Solutions for Exceptional Living
Rivergate Pharmacy is committed to improving your overall health and well-being. We want you to feel your best and be your best, so we offer our own brand of high-quality, pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements that are free of sugar, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.
Come in and browse
Rivergate Pharmacy's exclusive line of vitamins and supplements. Our
friendly pharmacists are available to help you make a selection based on
your particular needs for enhanced wellness.
Vitamin Spotlight: Anti-Aging
One of the best ways to have healthy skin is to wear sunscreen and avoid smoking, which studies show hinders the body’s ability to make collagen and leads to premature wrinkling. If you have a heavy cigarette habit and spend a lot of time in the sun, you’re more than 10 times more likely to develop wrinkles than people your same age who don’t smoke and who do stay out of the sun.
To help your skin stay healthy from the inside, you can also add some dietary supplements to your routine. We recommend the following:
- CollaSkin Plus: Researchers have known for decades that the presence of collagen, and its overall decline as we age, is a major factor in the development of skin wrinkles and unevenness in the skin texture known as cellulite. CollaSkin Plus is a special formulation of unique collagen peptides and supportive nutrients which have been shown to help support and restore underlying skin collagen.
- Grape Seed: Our Grape Seed formula supplies 100 mg of standardized grape seed extract in capsule form.
- Green Tea 70: A water soluble antioxidant that is 100 times more effective than Vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E as a dietary supplement to support proper immune system function.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A vegetarian dietary supplement to support joint and connective tissue functions and skin health. Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisturizing agent and is essential for the structure of the extracellular matrix which keeps the skin moist and supple. Supplementing with hyaluronic acid for skin and joint health is crucial due to decreased synthesis with aging.
- Selenium: A natural antioxidant which delays the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids and preserves the elasticity of tissue. Selenium is required in a number of metabolic processes including T4-T3 conversion.
- Rivergate Pharmacy's Scar and Wrinkle Cream (topical): A unique topical anhydrous silicone base that can be used alone or with various actives for potential use in formulations. The only compounding base designed for scars and other skin conditions, it is an ideal choice for new scars, old scars, surgical scars, keloids, stretch marks (from pregnancy or growth), acne scars and any skin conditions that would benefit from barrier protection.
Give us a call or stop by to speak with one of our friendly pharmacists if you have any questions. We’re happy to help you find the dietary supplement or topical solution that’s right for you.
Free Multivitamins for Healthy Kids
Rivergate Pharmacy offers free daily vitamins for kids ages 12 and under. Vitamins are substances that are essential for normal growth and nutrition. They are found in the foods we eat. However, if our children aren’t getting an optimal diet, a multivitamin will make sure they are getting enough vitamins to function properly, so they can grow and develop like they should. Our free kids complete multivitamin contains Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E. Enroll your children today.