Veterinary Compounding - Physician Resource
Veterinary Products and Treatments
Prescription compounding of customized medications is tailored to each patient’s individual need. All compounded medications require a prescription from a physician. We only compound products that are not available commercially due to temporary unavailability, product discontinuation, or when there is no same commercially available product.
Veterinary compounding for all types and sizes of animals including pets, exotics, large & small wildlife, large and small zoo animals:
- Customized medication strength for seizures, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, parasitic infections, appetite stimulation, etc.
- Antidotes/treatments for accidental animal poisoning
- Vitamins and tonics
- NSAIDS (anti-inflammatories) transdermally to avoid GI tract irritation
- Commercially unavailable, combination, custom-formulated products
- Protective medicated coatings for wounds or stitches (difficult to lick off)
- Transdermal, anti-inflammatory gel for torn ligaments
- Hard-to-find medication for urinary tract incontinence
- Transdermal anti-motion sickness medicine applied to outer ear surface
- Liquids for metal toxicities
- Hairball remedy for cats
- Custom shampoo to treat "rain-rot," a fungal infection in horses