Return and Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchanges
- Unopened packages of certain gift items and books may be returned for refund or exchange, upon management's discretion.
- All sales of compression garments are final.
- Due to health reasons, we are unable to take back any item that has been removed from the packaging for any reason and cannot offer refunds or exchanges on these items. We offer individualized fittings to ensure a proper fit prior to purchase.
Over-the-Counter and Prescription Medications
- Due to state regulations, we are unable to accept returns of any prescription medication.
Medication Take Back Program
- Rivergate Pharmacy is no longer participating in a medication take back program.
- The Durango Police Department will take any unused or expired medication for safe disposal from 8am to 4:30pm Mondays through Friday in the station’s lobby, 990 East Second Ave. The service is free, anonymous, and no questions are asked. For more information, go to the State of Colorado website.