SUPPLEMENTAL NURSING SYSTEM™ (SNS™) (medela®)
SUPPLEMENTAL NURSING SYSTEM™ (SNS™)
The Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) is a feeding tube device to provide babies long-term supplemental feedings at the breast. When a baby is at breast over a period of days or weeks, a hormonal mechanism is triggered that causes milk to be produced. The SNS can also be used for: Inducing lactation, Keeping special-needs babies at the breast, Premature babies, Weak, ineffective or lazy nursers, Failure-to-thrive babies, Impaired babies, Low-milk supply mothers, Relactating mothers, A teaching tool to "fingerfed" babies who have had difficulty latching onto the breast.
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are not made with BPA
- Ideal for long-term supplemental feedings at the breast: Provides assistance to mothers and babies facing special long-term challenges
- Adjustable flow-rate system: Allows mothers to control the flow of liquid to the infant
- Color-coded valves with attached tubing: Helps mothers to manage different feed rates
- Adjustable neck strap: Our neck strap makes for a more convenient feeding experience for moms
- Sterile packaging: Ready to use
- 1 - 150mL SNS container
- 1 - Cover
- 1 - Neck Cord
- 1 - Valve holder
- 1 - Attachment ring
- 1 - Tape
- 3 sizes of tubing with attached valves
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
SUPPLEMENTAL NURSING SYSTEM™ (SNS™)Manufacturer: medela®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (970) 375-7711
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.